UAV REGULATIONS AND OPERATIONNAL SUPPORT
Contact us if you wish to launch your own business. We support businesses to ensure they are compliant with UAV regulations.
- Support in Special Flight Operating Certificate (SFOC) applications to Transport Canada.
The UAS Centre of Excellence and its members offer multiple training related to piloting, maintenance or development of UAV systems.
Office and hangar spaces for rent.
Vacant building sites available.
- 5000 ft by 110 ft asphalt runway
- ODAL (Omni Directional Lighting system) & runway controlled by ARCAL (Aircraft Radio Control of Aerodrome Lighting)
- 28VDC Ground power supply unit
- Aircraft de-icing services
- Nacelle services
- Luggage cart
- Maintenance staff upon request
- Electrical outlets
- Hangar spaces for rent (when available)
- Parking on the airport site for your aircraft
- Snow removal service upon request
- Fuel: Jet A / 100 LL
- 2 work stations, GPS and Bluetooth
- 2 laptops, semi-thoughbook
- 3G internet, 5 computer screens
- 3000 watts
- generator, solar panels
- completely independant systems
- 3 aviation radios, satellite phone
- 30ft mast
- long-range communications
- multidirectional antenna